Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Let the reading commence . . .

I'm so excited about our new "exclusive" book blog! LOL! This is a place where we can share what we are reading whether we love it or hate it. We can maybe rate the content of the books we read. I'm sick of picking out books that have too much profanity or other bad things without any indication or warning. I guess if we do that we'll have to come up with a rating system. We could also do ending spoilers like Jessie suggested. Since that time she was trying to find out the ending of "The Thirteenth Tale", but couldn't find any spoiler sites!

Jessie, you should write about "Breaking Dawn" since you were probably the first person in the world to get a copy and you finished it first! :) Please wait till I'm finished reading it, though. It shouldn't be too long!

So, I'm putting the following out there for labels/categories:
reviews
spoilers
random

That's all I can think of for now. You can change or add labels as you think of them. I just wanted to get the ball rolling!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Awesome good job Angie on the blog!! I am excited to have a book blog.
But, I don't have to be the one to write about Breaking Dawn since all of us read we all should write a little something about it when you are done reading it of course!!

Nick said...

I just want to say high five to everyone who's a contributor in the blog!!!

I have a few books I want to write about! If only people will listen to me!!

Angie said...

High five!

Write about them!!!